Every component, feature and performance characteristic of this riflescope is so well thought out and executed, it’s almost scary. Incredibly versatile and perfect for the AR platform, the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6×24 is the ideal optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications requiring the pinnacle of optical performance. Optically, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6×24 delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge to edge sharpness obtainable. The ultra-forgiving eye box with generous eye relief generates a heads-up display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal dual-eye visual monitoring of the surrounding environment. Ultra sleek and built like a tank on a 30 mm aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6×24 features an ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA of adjustment in a single turn—ensuring ample travel.
The JM-1 BDC Reticle
Simple, intuitive and fast, the JM-1 BDC reticle is exclusive to Vortex. Designed using input from world-renowned competitive shooter, instructor and gunsmith, Jerry Miculek, the JM-1 reticle facilitates rapid, accurate shooting at distances from 20 to 600 yards. A true daylight-bright illuminated center dot gives shooters red dot sight functionality and ultimate close-quarters versatility. Illumination is accessed and activated via the locking illumination dial positioned cleanly on the left side of the turret housing. Features 11 intensity levels with an off-position between each setting.
- Second Focal Plane – Reticle remains constant size throughout magnification
- APO Objective Lens System – Corrects color across the visual range
- Optically Indexed Lenses – Delivers optimum image sharpness
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass
- XR Lens Coatings – Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings
- 30mm Tube – Provides greater strength and wider adjustment latitude
- One-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment
- Capped Turrets – Less susceptible to accidental impact damage
- Aircraft grade aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of 6061 T6
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from getting inside
- Fogproof – Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging
- Shockproof – Lenses are locked in place with machined locking rings
- Hard Anodized Finish – Type 3 hard coat anodizing
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Friction Reduction System – Provides superior durability and repeatability
- Turret Screws – Provide low-friction and wear resistant performance
- Erector Tube System – Precision machined from premium brass alloy
- Single Spring Construction – Fully constrains the optical system
- Illuminated Center Dot – Designed to accommodate a variety of lighting conditions
- Illumination Control – 11 intensity levels can be turned off with one click
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Large Diameter Turrets – Provide sure gripping
- ARD – Designed to reduce lens reflections
- Flip Cap Covers – Protect ocular and objective lenses
- Magnification – 1-6x.
- Objective lens diameter – 24mm.
- Eye relief – 4.0 inches.
- Field of view – 115.2-20.5 feet/100yards.
- Tube size – 30mm.
- Turret style – capped.
- Adjustment graduation – ½ MOA.
- Travel per Rotation – 50 MOA.
- Max elevation adjustment – 110 MOA.
- Max windage adjustment – 110 MOA.
- Parallax setting – 100.
- Length – 10 inches.
- Weight – 18.4 ounces.
Purchase a Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6X24 Riflescope at Brownells, a name you can trust.