The most compact Holographic Weapon Sight! The Eotech XPS2-0 red dot sight is even smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551), the single 123 battery giving it a vastly greater battery life. The use of a single battery enables a much smaller red dot sight taking up a mere 2.75 inches of rail space. Mounting to a Picatinny or Weaver rail is secured via an easily accessible thumb screw and point of impact is adjusted via two clearly graduated recessed side mounted dials. Transverse battery mounting eliminates any possibility of recoil related battery contact issues. The sight picture is a 65 MOA ring with a 1 MOA dot in the middle for fast target acquisition. Holographic vs Aimpoint, the Eotech offers more flexibility in head placement and enables more flexibility in shooting position, albeit at some cost in battery life. Aimpoint vs Eotech the Aimpoint has better sealing arrangements due to its tubular construction and sealing flip up caps, but a set of flip up caps for the XPS2-0 is now available from G&G. Eotech vs Aimpoint, the Eotech XPS are generally less expensive, if slightly larger.
* Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
* Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
* Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
* Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
* Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
* Reticle: 1 MOA aiming dot
The XPS2 is not Night Vision compatible. For Night Vision compatibility see the EXPS3 sights.
* Optics: Transmission holography – parallax free
* Magnification: 1x
* Eye Relief: Unlimited
* Length/Width/Height: 3.5″x2.4″x2.4″ (95.25X60.96×60.96)
* Weight: 8oz (227 grams)
* Temperature: -40 to 150 F
* Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
* Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
* Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
* Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
* Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
* Mount: 1″ Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
* Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
* Night Vision Comatibility: none
* Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
* Window Dimensions: 1.20″ x 0.85″ (30 x 23mm)
* Front Window Material: 1/8″ solid glass
* Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16″ thick)
* Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
* Reticle Options: 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA centre dot.
* Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
* Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
* Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
* Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
* Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
* Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Check the price of the Eotech XPS2-0 at Brownells, a name you can trust.
If you purchase an Eotech XPS2-0 from Brownells I will be paid an affiliate commission. This will help keep this site online and will not affect your purchase price.