Smaller, lighter and more compact than most red dot sights, the new Burris FastFire III is extremely strong and durable, with a frame made of stainless steel, bronze and anodized aluminum. Because of its small size and weight, the FastFire III can be mounted directly on virtually any weapon, including on the slide of larger caliber semi-automatic pistols. Because eye relief is unlimited, the FastFire III can be used on handguns, rifles and shotguns. Low magnification provides an extremely large field of view, and the FastFire 3 is virtually parallax free from 10 to 150 yards. 3 MoA and 8 MoA dot versions are available. A special reflective coating is sandwiched between two highly polished lenses which protects the narrow band reflective surface from scratches and abrasions. Outside surfaces of the lenses are fully coated for maximum light transmission. An automatic shut off after eight hours saves batteries. Adjustment within its 3 degree (190 inces at 100 yards) field of view can be made with a coin. The reliable new FastFire III is 100% sealed against water and is submersible. An automatic shut off after eight hours saves batteries.
- 2x #6×48 countersink screws with Torx socket head for installing the sight on the mounting plate
- 1 Torx wrench to tighten fasteners
- 1 Protective cover
- 1 Lithium battery 3V (CR 1632)
- Operating Instructions
- Weaver/Picatinny style mount on select models
- Magnificiation – 1.07x.
- Sight Window – 21mm x 15mm; .82” x 59”.
- Elevation adjustment range – 3 degrees or 190” @ 100 yards (524cm @100m).
- Windage adjustment range – 3 degrees or 190” @ 100 yards (524cm @100m).
- Set value for one scale division – 1 MOA or 1 in @ 100 yards with 30 clicks per revolution.
- Subtension of the aiming dot: 3 or 8 MOA.
- Recoil resistance – At least 1000 G.
- Operating Temperature Range – -10oF to +130oF (-25oC to +55oC).
- Storage Temperature Range –-40oF to +160oF (-40oC to +70oC).
- Power Supply – 3V with one CR 1632 Lithium battery.
- Dimensions – 1.9” x 1.0” x 1.0” (48.2mm x 25.4mm x 25.4mm).
- Weight 0.9 ounces (25 grams).
Purchase a Burris Fast Fire III at Brownells, a name you can trust.