The American Defense Aimpoint Micro mount replaces the base supplied with the Micro T1 or Micro H1 red dot sight and is secured to the sight with four steel Torx® screws for maximum stability and strength under fierce recoil (note that some reviewers have found these screws too short). The Micro mount will detach and reattach in seconds assuring a repeat zero. The height to the bottom of the sight is only .31 inches or 7.8mm and the Aimpoint Micro mount weighs 2.3 ounces.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Full disclosure: If you purchase from Brownells I will be paid an affiliate commission. This will help keep this site online and will not affect your purchase price. Thank you.