The incredibly small, rugged Aimpoint Micro T-1 red dot sight provides an ultra compact 4 MoA aiming solution for law enforcement, and increasingly, military applications. This sight has been adopted by the USAF para rescue jumpers and Dutch KSK special forces and is seeing service in ever increasing numbers with US Army units in Afghanistan paired with the Aimpoint 3xMag magnifier on the Aimpoint TwistMount.
Aimpoint took their know-how in producing ultra-rugged military sights and made an incredibly light unit, so compact that it can easily fit on all classes of police weapon down to pistols and revolvers.
The sight alone weighs three ounces – the same as a set of aftermarket flip up lens covers for an Eotech and a mount can add as little as an ounce to that!
Suitable for use on
- Submachine guns
The Aimpoint Micro T-1 is a grea short to medium range red dot sight on its own. It can also be mounted on top of higher magnification or night vision sights to provide for fast engagement of close range and moving targets. A large array of risers, cantilever and/or quick detachable mounts are available from aftermarket suppliers and Aimpoint themselves to suit almost any application.
Night vision compatible
The Micro T-1 was designed for the outset to be compatible with the whole range of image intensifying night vision equipment, but is especially suited to Gen 3 units.
Ultimate image clarity and brightness
Aimpoint use a special coating that only reflects the red dot’s specific frequency of light, letting almost 100% of all other radiation straight through. This ensures the best possible image when used with a 3rd generation weapon sight or vision device. A total of 12 settings (4 night and 8 daylight – including 1 ultra bright) ensures the Micro T-1 can be used round the clock.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-1
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|Technology||ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)|
|Working principle||Reflex collimator sight – red dot sight|
|Lightsource||LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe|
|Lightsource wavelength||650 mn red light|
|Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*||4|
|Parallax||Absence of parallax – No centering required|
|Night vision compatibility||Yes|
|Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens||Yes|
|Magnification||No magnification (1X)|
|Battery||One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032|
|Battery life in hours **||50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)|
|Battery life in hours **at NVD settings ***||500 000|
|Dot intensity adjustment||Manual rotary switch|
|Daylight (DL) settings||1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright|
|NVD settings||4 NVD|
|Material housing||Extruded high strength aluminum|
|Surface finish||Hard anodized, matte|
|Adjustment 1 click||13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)|
|Mounting methods||Integrated Picatinny/Weaver|
|Temperature range||-45° – +71° C, (50°- +160° F)|
|Water resistance – submersible to||25m, (80ft.)|
|Radioactive components used||None|
|Width/height sight only||41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)|
|Width/height including mount||62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”)|
|Weight sight only||84g, (3.0oz)|
|Weight sight with integrated mount||105g, (3.7oz)|
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1″ at 100 yards.** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Check the price of the Aimpoint Micro T-1 at Brownells, a name you can trust.
Full disclosure: If you purchase an Aimpoint Micro T-1 red dot sight from Brownells I will be paid an affiliate commission. This will help keep this site online and will not affect your purchase price.