The Aimpoint Micro H-1 4 MoA red dot sight was designed specifically for hunting and is tiny. The entire H-1 red dot scope weights just four onces – one once more than a set of flip up covers for an Eotech. Designed to be immensely tough, the H-1 Micro can be fitted to any firearm, from an auto pistol or revolver up to a 10 gage shotgun or .50BMG and has won a niche for itself in bow hunting. The Aimpoint Micro H-1 can also be piggybacked on top of higher power optics to get them on target or to provide a back-up in the event of failure of the main optic or should game appear at very close range. The 4 MoA dot makes for fast shooting on running and flying targets. Many mounting options are available for these red dot scopes from aftermarket suppliers or from Aimpoint themselves.
Easy to carry and fast to aim
Small enough to replace iron sights in any hunting application, these sights can be used on any type of gun or bow:
- A lightweight rifle with an H-1 Micro mounted on it is still a lightweight rifle!
- A hunting revolver with an H-1 Micro installed is just as easy to carry and is much faster to aim.
- On a bow, the parallax free H-1 Micro replaces the a peepsight, enabling you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features of the Micro H-1
- Lightweight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle)
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|Technology||ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)|
|Working principle||Reflex collimator sight – red dot sight|
|Lightsource||LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe|
|Lightsource wavelength||650 mn red light|
|Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*||4|
|Parallax||Absence of parallax – No centering required|
|Night vision compatibility||No|
|Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens||Yes|
|Magnification||No magnification (1X)|
|Battery||One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032|
|Battery life in hours **||50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)|
|Dot intensity adjustment||Manual rotary switch|
|Daylight (DL) settings||1 Off & 12 DL|
|Material housing||High strength aluminum|
|Surface finish||Anodized, semi-matte|
|Adjustment 1 click||13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)|
|Mounting methods||Integrated Picatinny/Weaver|
|Temperature range||-30° – +60°C, (-20° – +140°F)|
|Water resistance – submersible to||Fully waterproof|
|Radioactive components used||None|
|Width/height sight only||41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)|
|Width/height including mount||62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”)|
|Weight sight only||84g, (3.0oz)|
|Weight sight with integrated mount||105g, (3.7oz)|
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1″ at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Check the price of the Aimpoint Micro H-1 at Brownells, a name you can trust.
Purchase an H-1 Micro from Brownells and I will be paid an affiliate commission. This will help keep this site up and will not affect your purchase price.