Aimpoint 3XMag 3X magnifier
The Aimpoint 3XMag 3X magnifier, combined with Aimpoint’s patented TwistMount, offers great flexibility when used with Aimpoint red dot sights and Eotech Holographic Weapon Sights.
Readily detachable from the weapon, the 3XMag enables the switch from Close Quarter Battle use to medium range engagements in an instant. This is especially important in law enforcement and urban counterinsurgency scenarios.
The Aimpoint TwistMount for the 3XMag 3x magnifier is available with the Aimpoint Co-witness Spacer to enable co-witnessing of iron sights in the bottom 1:3 of the sighting window. It’s quick detach clamping system attaches it to any Mil Std 1913 Picatinny rail. The Aimpoint TwistMount Base can be purchased separately to enable swapping of the 3XMag between weapons.
Unique features of the 3XMag
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount – Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact – No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
|Working principle||Magnifying device|
|Field of view (FOV)||7°|
|Exit pupil diameter||7mm|
|Dimensions L x W x H||110 mm x 44 mm x 41 mm, (4.3” x 1.7” x 1.6”)|
|Weight||200g, (7.1 oz) including rubber cover|
|Humidity||0 – 100% condensing or non-condensing|
|Temperature range||-45° – +71° C, (50°- +160° F)|
|Water resistance – submersible to||20m, (67ft)|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Check the price of the Aimpoint 3XMag at Brownells, a name you can trust.
Full disclosure: If you purchase an Aimpoint 3XMag from Brownells I will be paid an affiliate commission. This will help keep this site online and will not affect your purchase price.